As a reminder, AuburnBank will NEVER ask for your password by email or telephone. Also, we will never ask you to use your debit card number to access Internet Banking. Please contact us if you have any questions.
» Learn More
» Learn More
For information about advance loan fee scams, click here
For information about counterfeit checks, click here
For information about fraudulent debt elimination schemes, click here
For information about identity theft, click here
Make a change from the delay, clutter and inconvenience of paper statements with eStatements, the paperless statement from AuburnBank. With this service, you can receive your statement on-line at no charge. It's secure and fast!
- Decrease your risk of identity theft. With AuburnBank, your personal and financial information is protected behind multiple layers of security
- Receive your statement 3-4 days sooner
- Print-out and/or save your statements on your computer, or to a disk for later retrieval
- Retrieve your statements anywhere you have access to your online banking account.
- Includes all your check images (except Thrifty Tiger accounts)
- View, print, and download up to 18 months of statements (statements build beginning when you signup for eStatements) – anywhere and anytime you access the internet
- Multiple e-mail account delivery, up to three (i.e. you can designate that the statement be sent to an accountant, account officer, etc.), based on your pre-determined preferences
- Password protected and encrypted
Viewing your eStatement
Log in to your Netteller Online Banking account and click on the eStatements tab in the top menu bar.
To enroll in our NEW eStatement program sign on to your NetTeller Online Banking account and click on the eStatements tab in the top menu bar. Follow the instructions to activate your eStatements.
If you would like to view detail instructions for signing up for eStatements, please click on one of the following links:
Adding an additional recipient