Real Estate Loans

Our real estate lending department is ready to move when you are. We offer a variety of real estate loans that will put you in the home of your choice. Whether you are buying a home, or refinancing an existing mortgage, AuburnBank is all the bank you will ever need. AuburnBank offers Conventional, VA, and USDA loans.  Loans with variable or fixed rates, varying maturities and local servicing are a few of the options that we have to offer. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in determining the best product for you and your family.

Call 334-821-9200 or 1-888-988-2162 option 0 if outside the Auburn-Opelika area for our competitive interest rates and other important information on the following real estate loans:

  • Fixed Rate Residential Mortgage Loans
  • Construction Loans
  • Conventional, VA, and USDA 
  • Are you ready to build your dream home? AuburnBank's construction loans make this process affordable. 
  • Adjustable Rate Mortgages
  • Home Equity Line of Credit 

To speak with a Real Estate Loan representative, contact 334-821-9200 or 1-888-988-2162 option 0 if outside of the Auburn-Opelika area.

To expedite your real estate loan processing, it is suggested to that you bring the following items with you:

  • Your two most recent pay stubs with year-to-date earnings. If you have had more than one job this year, also bring your final pay stub from any previous employers.
  • Your two most recent years W-2s.
  • Your two most recent federal tax returns.
  • Your two most recent bank statements or if the cash needed to close the loan comes from another source, provide documentation.
  • Your residence history for the last two years. We need the name and address of the landlord and/or mortgage holder.
  • Your current loan and credit card information, including creditor name, address, and account number.
  • A list of your current assets and their values (i.e. stocks, bonds, cash value of life insurance, etc.)
  • Any gift letters from relatives if any portion of closing costs will be provided by someone else.
  • Construction contracts, plans, and specifications if applicable.
  • Any divorce decree/stipulation if alimony, child support, or property settlement is involved (NOTICE: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you choose not to have it considered for repayment of the loan).
  • Your certificate of resident alien status or green card if applicable.