You can make a difference today! Remove the delay, clutter and inconvenience of paper statements with eStatements, the paperless statement from AuburnBank. With this service, you can receive your statement online at no charge. It's secure and itís fast!
- Receive your eStatement 3 to 4 days sooner. eStatements are delivered to your secure inbox within 24 hours of creation, eliminating postal mail time.
- Retrieve your statements anywhere you have access to your online banking account (pdf viewer required).
- Includes all your check images if your product selection offers them.
- You'll receive an e-mail notification when your statement is available.
- Delivery to up to three e-mail accounts (i.e. a copy to your accountant, account officer, etc.).
- After you enroll, up to 18 months of eStatements can accumulate in your Online Banking inbox.
- You may also download and save your statements on your computer for longer term storage.
- eStatements are secure. With AuburnBank, your personal and financial information is protected behind multiple layers of security and your Online Banking password adds another level of protection.
- Your eStatements are not "attached" to your email. They are only viewable when you are signed in to your secure Online Banking account.
- Decrease your risk of identity theft, since paper statements left in a mail box or around the house are more susceptible to fraud.
Enrolling for eStatements
- If you already use Online Banking simply log into your AuburnBank Online account, click on the eStatements tab, and follow the instructions to activate your eStatements.
- If you need to enroll in Online Banking first, click the Enroll Now link on the home page of our web site. You'll receive a unique User ID and Password to get started using Online Banking.
- For detailed instructions on eStatement enrollment, please click the following link:
Viewing your eStatement
- If you already use Online Banking simply log into your AuburnBank Online account, click on the eStatements tab
To speak to an AuburnBank Online representative, call 334-821-9200 or 1-888-988-2162 option 0.
The AuburnBank Online Banking Disclosure is available by clicking the link.