Safety Tips For Using An ATM
Enjoy the convenience of AuburnBank ATMs at several locations. Remember to use these common-sense tips when using an ATM:
- - Always pay close attention to the ATM and your surroundings before, during and after you use the ATM, particularly at night.
- - If you must use an ATM at night, do not go alone. Take someone with you to perform your transaction.
- - When using a drive up ATM, keep your engine running, doors locked, and only open the driver's window.
- - Be wary of anyone trying to “help” you with your ATM transaction.
- - Put your card, cash and receipt away immediately. Do not count your cash at the ATM.
- - Do not use an ATM that appears unusual looking or offers options with which you are not familiar or comfortable.
- - Do not allow people to look over your shoulder as you enter your pin code and complete your transaction
- - Only use ATMs in a public, well-lighted location
- - Closely monitor your bank statements, as well as your balance, and immediately report any problems to AuburnBank.
Remember, your ATM card is like any other payment system you use. Always treat it like cash or your checkbook. Never give out your PIN code or any account information. Do not write your PIN number down. If your ATM card is lost or stolen, report it at once to AuburnBank Electronic Services
at 334-821-9200. If after banking hours, please call 1-866-546-8273.